The Cedar Park Montessori and Sapientia Montessori schools are currently enrolling for the 2018-19-20 academic years and for the 2019 Summer Camp. Applications for immediate enrollments are being considered based on availability and individual review.
Parents interested in enrollments should contact the school's administration and schedule a tour. Admission packages and pricing information are available upon completion of the tour.
Admissions into our school are year-round, based on the following:
- Availability of spaces
- Child/program readiness
- Availability of parents as active partners in the education process
All families are welcome to join our school. The process of admissions is as follows:
- A tour of the school is required for all interested families. Tthe authenticity of the Montessori Method must be directly observed and our school's environment and staff must be experienced.
- Receipt of a Pre-Enrollment Form and Admissions Fee: A full Pre-enrollment package and the associated fees and other important information will be provided during the tour.
- Admissions Decision & Assignment of Start Date: The school will determine the optimal start date, based on availability and your preferences. Specific classroom assignments are made by the school in order to balance the various characteristics of the children in each class.
- Orientations: Children and parents meet their new teachers and classes.
- Completion of the Admissions Package: Includes additional information requirements about your child, in preparation for the start date.
- Start Day! Enjoy the awesome journey ahead!
To schedule a tour or for more information, please contact the Cedar Park Montessori School administration at: (512) 259-8495 or email@example.com. Or complete our Tour Request Form and our administration will contact you to confirm a tour date.